-
November 30th, 1999, 05:16 AM
#1
Inactive Member
You've got a good buy. Have a third party mechanic check it out.
------------------
Lundgren
Lundgren's Integra Site
My AllAdvantage Page
-
November 30th, 1999, 04:04 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Alright I can get my hands on a 96 GS R with 40k miles on it mint mint mint for $9300 since its $10,900 and my dad is good friends with the dealership owner...
I have heard that the OBDII can be problems when upgrading the car...any known issues? I intend to put an SC on it with some motor upgrades, eventually working the motor, port polish etc
-
December 1st, 1999, 04:27 AM
#3
Inactive Member
dont worry about OBD-II being a problem. it's not. it seems to me that the only reason why the OBD-II cars dyno lower is because they tuned the cam settings for lower emmissions which in turn gives lower HP figures. by getting adjustable cam gears you can easily get the power that the OBD-I cars have.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks